Legyünk együtt sikeresek!
Az alábbi pozícióba keresünk leendő kollégát Partnerünk részére:
- Participation in development plans, performing the development tasks included in the development plan
- Assessing and exploiting the potential for efficiency gains in the workforce in production and logistics (organization of workshops, timing and resulting standard procedures / production documentation / standard work, value stream analysis)
- Develops and introduces LEAN core activities for the employees
- leader of 5S initiatives and responsible for implementation
- Introduction of TPM according to developed program, including Kobetsu Kaizen (advantage) and SMED
- Heijunka - Pull-system developments, VSM/ VSD techniques
- Strong visual management oriented, Gemba Walk focus on standardization, MUDA elimination and 3M improvements
- Lean-6-sigma professional would be a great asset
- Monitor implemented processes and ensure their operation through regular, documented audits
- Investigation of the introduction of other benchmark processes
- Adheres to / adheres to accident, production and quality principles
- Provides training to ensure that the continuous development approach is developed and improved at the factory
- Checking the effectiveness of education through regular, documented audits
- Actively supports the implementation of development ideas, develops a feedback system for employees, encourages development activities.
Hire-One Személyzeti Tanácsadó Kft. Nyilvántartási szám: 3376-1/2008.
Technical or economical degree;
At least 3 years’ experience in Lean management;
Fluent English, German knowledge is an advantage;
Target orientation mindset;
Ability to coordinate others' work;
Ability to work independently;
Good team player;
Excellent communication skill;
Excellent problem solving skill.
Competitive salary package,