Korean-speaking Key Account Manager
Key Account / Interpretation / Sales / Korean / English / Construction / Investment / Business Development
Our prestigious multinational partner who is a leader in full-service construction and development is looking for native Korean professionals to join their project in Budapest and Pest County as a Key Account Manager.
If you gained experience in sales or construction/engineering business (or have the interest to it), native Korean, and have university degree then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Proactively support the Japanese construction leader by interpretation (Korean-English)
- Help to solve cultural difference based questions (some colleagues are Korean, others are Japanese or Hungarian)
- Build strong customer relationships
- Manage some business meetings on behalf of the company with Korean investors
- No need to do market research or cold calls!
- The position itself is a bit of interpretation, a bit of sales, but mostly a „cultural sponsor” at the company
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Marketing, Business Management is an advantage)
- Ability to conduct business level communication in English AND Korean languages
- Proactive and open-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal, and business skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in the office and on-site at the constructions (interpretation) when needed
- Hungarian language knowledge is not necessary but a clear advantage
- Driving licence is an advantage
In return you will have the chance to join a truly multinational environment with great team spirit, team buildings, competitive salary package, bonus, continuous possibility to develop and grow. Home office and hybrid work are also available. Working hours are 8:00-17:00.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you, feel free to refer someone who might be interested.