Junior IT System Administrator
Local IT System Administrator
IT support / backup / configuration / installation management / information technology / onsite / system / rendszergazda
Our multinational partner who is a leader in the world of watches and jewelry is looking for a talented, experienced professional to join its growing project.
If you gained experience in IT configurations, hardware management on a company level, installations and have some IT education background then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Support of internal customers (sales, accounting, after-sale service and security) providing troubleshooting and training on hardware and software functionalities.
- Ensure that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy best practices.
- Support the renewal and upgrade schedule for company software and hardware
- Adherence to the philosophy of continuous learning and progress as well as commitment to regular training sessions, with proactive and sincere support to other colleagues.
- Mutual respect and flawless communication with all members of the team and external associates.
- Representing in a genuine manner the traditional family values of the company to the visitors
- Proven internal customer orientation
- Previous experience in the IT department of a mid-size company, with knowledge of:
- Google Workspace basic administration tasks
- Hardware maintenance (servers, printers, laptops, mobile phones), experience of Apple environment a plus
- Backup and restore
- Highly developed sense of empathy and ability to understand the needs of others, diplomacy and sensitivity to different cultures, attention to details.
- Exceptional level of sense of duty, personal integrity and ethics.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment to teamwork.
- Available to work with retail hours
- Excellent knowledge of English AND Hungarian are required.
- Business Professional dress code and polished appearance required for the role
In return you will have the chance to join a multinational environment with continuous possibility to develop in IT.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.