Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner company is a market leader in Switzerland for securing customer identities, protecting over 80 percent of all e-banking transactions. The company is the preferred strategic partner for demanding security projects of customers in the area of banking, insurance and government.
Our Client is looking for a Java Backend Software Engineer to help fuel their rapid growth and expansion. If you are interested in cybersecurity and protection of customer identities, we are looking forward to your application.
In your daily work, you will
- design and implement the foundation of federation capabilities.
- brainstorm ideas with fellow engineers and product management.
- implement HTTP-based REST APIs.
- use Agile development frameworks, TDD and modern software development methodologies.
- provide L3 support for our highly valuable customers.
- occasionally travel to Zurich to attend workshops or to work side by side with the Swiss team.
Elvárások / Requirements
For this challenging position, you must have
- 1+ years of experience in Java development.
- strong knowledge in topics like SSO and federation.
- high quality and security awareness.
- university degree (MSc/BSc) in Computer Science or a related field.
- English communication and writing skills, German is an advantage.
- knowledge of technologies like OAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML and a solid understanding of corresponding use cases is a plus.
- some experience with WS-Federation is a plus.
- relational database knowledge using JPA is a plus.
- experience with web-application programming including SPAs is a plus.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- Friendly atmosphere, Modern office
- Fresh fruits and veggies every day
- Mobile phone
- Plus vacation days
- Different other benefits (wedding gift, birth gift)