Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are seeking for an IT Security Engineer to join our partner's Competence Center based in Budapest.
Responsible for supporting the IT and Security teams in protecting computer assets by enforcing system controls and maintaining technical / operational preparedness. Ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access by analyzing, troubleshooting, reporting, documenting and validating IT Security frameworks.
- Integrate security/patching solutions to safeguard information and enforce controls
- Assist in investigating security breaches, gather data / information to help determine system weaknesses and ensure that agreed corrective actions are implemented
- Perform technical IT security analysis to ensure the integrity of business operations
- Translate security requirements into standard configurations and implement change
- Leverage a variety of systems / tools in a complex IT environment to maintain policy compliance, support regular audits and assist with the education of employees
- Administer / support compliance tools and maintain technical security infrastructure
- Provide input into projects to facilitate designs for supportability and maintainability
- Hands on scripting experience with PowerShell and proven practical expertise in task automation with low to medium complexity workflows
- Professional experience in an international / multi-cultural business environment
- Practical experience with virtual teamwork and cross-country collaboration
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, reasoning and communication skills
- Reliability, thoroughness, detail orientation and strong customer focus
Elvárások / Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in information security operations / endpoint protection or in complex L2 support in a distributed environment with growing responsibility
- Proven track record in hands-on support and structured daily operational activities with incident / problem management, root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Relevant experience in a continuous improvement environment, demonstrated skills to maintain policy controls and manage IT Security tools’ daily operations
- General understanding of enterprise network technologies, fluency in administering Active Directory, Group Policies, SCCM and antivirus / malware solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT Security or an equivalent industry experience with both practical and theoretical domain knowledge
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.