IT Junior Infrastructure Consultant
Your new company
Manufacturing company in the West side of Hungary, by the border.
Your new role
- end user IT support for local and international sites in MS Windows environment
- infrastructure administration (L1, L2)
- Work together with the internal/external IT partners
- Documentation, change management
- HW and SW configuration
What you'll need to succeed
- IT technician or IT engineering degree
- English – good communication skills (written and spoken)
- MS Active Directory administration skills
- Basic network skills (DNS, DHCP, Firewall, VPN, WLAN, VLAN etc.)
- Willing to learn, independent working
- Good organisation and communication skills
- User friendly attitude, team player
- any vendor-specific certificates
- German knowledge (any level)
- MS 365 skills
What you'll get in return
- We can offer continuous improvement possibilities in a modern technological environment and in a very pleasant atmosphere
- We have stable company background and long-term working possibility
- We offer home office work, company laptop and mobile phone
- We have a helpful and youthful team
- We can provide company flat in case of relocation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.