IT Functional Analyst Salesforce
IT Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Functional Analyst / International / IT / English / Product Owner / Agile Project
Our multinational partner who is a leader in consumer electronics and energy-efficient solutions, is looking for talented professionals to join its growing project.
If you gained experience as an IT Business Analyst and know all the technical details of Salesforce then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for Salesforce using agile methodologies
- Partners with process owners and business users on requirements & processes
- Plays a key role in the entire project lifecycle from requirements to go-live
- Gathers and documents user stories using interviews, requirements workshops, site visits, business process flows, use cases, and scenarios
- Provides knowledge, guidance and industry best practices towards solution design on the Salesforce platform
- Works with architects and developers to transform requirements into Salesforce features
- Participates in unit testing and system integration testing to validate development meets business requirements
- Prepares for user acceptance testing by writing test scripts and organizing test data for end users
- Leads user acceptance testing events including managing bugs and enhancements resulting from the testing
- Coordinates between development team and end users for bug retesting and resolution
- Prepares and provides demos as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Supports Project Managers with identifying risks, issues and overall status updates.
- Collaborates with other IT teams across the company including ERP, Security, BI, Master Data Management, etc.
- Interacts with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level to explain complex system issues and decision points using common business language (without using IT terms and language)
- Provides inputs to the set-up and governance of consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Cultivates innovation
- Excellent English language skills
- EU citizen or have active residence permit in Hungary
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong level of system expertise - gathered through numerous full-life cycle projects.
- Experienced knowledge of applications' technical capabilities.
- Problem solving, effective communication skills
In return you will have the chance to join a multinational environment with continuous possibility to develop, varied cafeteria and benefit package with competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.