Inventory Accounting Controller
Your new company
We are looking for an English speaking professionals with 2-3+ years of experience in , inventory/SC/GL for an Inventory Accounting Controller position.
Our partner company is a multinational company, who is operating a Competence Center in Budapest.
What does an Inventory Accounting Controller do?
Our partner has implemented common systems and procedures across the whole group to capture costs incurred upon its business operation, track inventory movements and record the relating transactions in accordance with the requirements of applicable reporting framework being US-GAAP. Monitoring, assessing and ensuring the complete and accurate records of the costs and inventory movements are key for the sustainability of the business operation and compliance purposes.
Tasks of a Inventory Accounting Controller:
- Analyze and advise on complex/one-off accounting matters/issues relating to Inventories;
- Ensure through daily activities that inventory movements are properly accounted for in the G/L;
- Analyze inventory movements on month over month, quarter over quarter and year on year basis, provide explanation for significant differences and present those to the management;
- Ensure the accurate and complete determination of inventory related reserves in accordance with the relevant accounting standards and policies;
- Analyze inventory in-transit movements and co-ordinate the resolution of open items with Supply Chain operations;
- Maintain and oversee contracted manufacturing with external vendors from an accounting point of view;
- Preparing Balance Sheet reconciliations with respect to inventory related G/L accounts;
- Participating in monthly review meetings on Inventories;
- Assist in external and internal audits including preparation of supports, materials upon request
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or relevant work experience
- Work experience in international environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in US-GAAP
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Driving license: category “B”
What you’ll get in return:
- Multilingual environment
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Language learning possibilities
- Professional tranings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please understand that we only contact the selected candidates.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.