Integration Administrator (full remote or hybrid)
Your new company
Integration Administrator position opened at my multinational client's Budapest office. They are the number one cloud software provider for the pharmaceutical sector in Europe.
Your new role
- Manage data integration activities tailored for the Customer's environment and data providers, including the technical project management.
- Provide maintenance and assistance for existing integrations.
- Contribute to internal development projects to implement new, innovative integration tools that increase reliability, efficiency, and flexibility of data integration.
- Taking part in shaping Customers integration strategy.
- Provide implementation and post-go-live System Consulting and Administration.
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
What you'll need to succeed
- 0-2 years of experience in an administrative/back office role.
- Understanding relational databases (SQL), API principles.
- Creative handling of errors previously not seen.
- Attention to details and accurate in execution.
- Comfortable in working with methodological procedures.
- Fluent in English.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working method - even full home office is supported.
- Fringe benefits, cafeteria.
- Supportive environment, professional trainings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.