Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is one of the markets major, full-service providers in the defence sector. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles both wheeled and tracked as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over from end to end and from a single source.
Their group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Groups Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. They developed the LYNX. It is the new generation of vehicles.
- Autonomous organization of the preparation and the process of technical training for production and maintenance in an international environment
- Researching technical data (selecting information to use from the PLM and/or SAP system
- Dry-running and rehearsing trainings
- Manage, request, compile and transmission of training materials
- Examination of regulations
- Personnel management: Support and advice for course participants and lecturers inclusive travel management
- Instruct the interpreter and the training support staff
- Familiarization with the production topics (such as welding, bonding, assembly etc.)
- Business travels (national and international)
Youll be working in a small team within Rheinmetalls training department, which is tasked with bringing the KnowHow for the production of the brand-new Lynx vehicle to our Hungarian plant. The task of the team is to create trainings and training documentation to transfer the production knowledge to Hungary, ensure a smooth and fast start of production and facilitate a thriving learning environment for our new employees.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Excellent technical understanding
- Experience in production technology (welding or bonding/gritblasting/painting or assembly, preferably all of these) is an absolute necessity.
- Experience in working with PDM and/or ERP (SAP) systems
- Completed professional training in the commercial sector
- First experience in personnel or training management
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Very good user knowledge in MS Office
- International travel readiness
- Excellent English language skills
- German knowledge
- Experience in the military sector
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security