Pozíció leírása / Job description
If you’re looking for ambitious career opportunities and are passionate about aeronautics, apply now!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of €64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Helicopters have selected the town of Gyula in the Békés County as the site for a new aerospace enterprise in Hungary. The purpose of the plant is to manufacture high precision metallic elementary parts for the dynamic systems of helicopters for the complete Airbus product range. The production is expected to start in 2021.
In the frame of the set-up of a full autonomous AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (AH) Delivery Unit in Hungary (project call DUMAG), you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of elementary high precision machined parts.
In the frame of the set-up of AIRBUS HELICOPTERS Hungary (AHH), you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of elementary high precision mechanical components and then part of AHH Supply Chain and Flows team.
The Industrial Operational Purchaser tasks will be:
During the implementation phase – Training phase in Marignane (FR)
- Learn AH methods and standards
- Define & implement processes in compliance with AH standards
After the implementation phase – Gyula (HUN)
- Is responsible to apply the group strategy
- Is responsible for Aeronautical and non aeronautical procurement
- Is responsible to manage and develop relationship within the AH qualified suppliers
- Is responsible to follow the order book
- Is responsible to follow the deliveries and implement supplier plant
- Analyze and define requirements
- Is responsible to put in place actions to be in line with authorities requirements
- Prepare the Request For Quotation (RFQ), analyze and select the proposition
- Negotiate and define the contract while respecting : Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD)
- Is responsible to measure the level of client satisfaction (service requirements) and supplier performance (KPI) and report to HO SC&F
- Is responsible to respect budget target and obtain best commercial conditions in line with established group contracts
- Report to HO Supply Chain and Flows
- Manage the Risks and Opportunities and contribute to continuous improvement actions plan
Elvárások / Requirements
- Diploma in Procurement (Bac +3: License or Bac +5: Master) or Engineer with 3 years minimum in Procurement in Industrial environment.
- Knowledge in Industrial Factory & Supply Chain management
- Ability to negotiate in an international & multicultural environment
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way
- Good communication skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP (Module MM or EWM)
- E-procurement tooling would be a plus
- Hungarian, English fluent
- French and/or German would be a plus
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package