Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is Austria's largest tariff comparison portal. With their services, they create transparency in the often opaque tariff jungle of insurances, energy tariffs, mobile phone contracts or bank products. They have already helped many customers to make the right decisions and save a lot of money on their fixed costs.
They are currently looking for motivated customer advisors for their new insurance sales team. If you value an agile, future-oriented environment with a start-up flair, you've come to the right place!
- You accompany our customers from the initial enquiry to the conclusion of the contract (focus on telephony).
- You compare the market offers in Austria and identify the right product for the customers.
- Through your sales and customer-oriented communication, you will be able to respond to different target groups and personalities.
- With your independent and proactive way of working you achieve or exceed set goals
- You take over the mentoring of less experienced colleagues.
Elvárások / Requirements
- You already have relevant experience in the field of sales or customer support
- You like to take end-to-end responsibility for customers
- You are a sales talent and enjoy making phone calls
- You can understand the field of finance and how a banking sector works
- You communicate confidently and convincingly and are driven by your will to succeed
- Fluent German knowledge (C1-C2 level is required - exam is not needed!)
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
This is what you can expect with the company:
- Great salary based on discussion
- The opportunity to help build a new team
- Working together with the Austrian team
- Travel to Austria covered by the company.
- The company promotes your further development through regular feedback meetings, training and coaching.
- The possibility to work in a hybrid work schedule, 3-4 home office days / week
- Rotation within the company, to sales or other areas, even internationally