German Order Management
Order Management with German
Order Management / International / German / English / Customer Service / Back Office / Hybrid
Our multinational partner who is a leader in consumer electronics and energy-efficient solutions, is looking for talented professionals to join its growing project.
If you gained experience in Customer Service or Order Management then this the perfect opportunity for you!
- Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties.
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with policies
- Complaint handling
- Coordination of delivery and billing.
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Fosters an environment which promotes the company’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
- Excellent German and English language skills
- EU citizen or have active residence permit / work permit in Hungary
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/Order Management/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes is preferred
- Basic command of MS Excel
- Continuous learning skills
- Proactive attitude for process improvement
- Improved time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional customer-orientation
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience with Business-to-business customers is preferred
In return you will have the chance to join a multinational environment with continuous possibility to develop, varied cafeteria and benefit package with competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply. If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.