Country: Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Our client is looking for a Flutter Developer for very interesting long-term projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Open source software application, replacement of legacy systems into future-proof modular architecture
* Creating system with huge transaction numbers in a distributed architecture
* Participation in the creation of the new, state of the art systems user interface
* Creating new functionalities of the financial systems
Requirements and skills:
* Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
* Proof of abilities on Github
* Experience working in an matrix development process
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
* Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such Git and Jenkins
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle including automated testing and building
* Knowledge sharing attitude
* Methodology flexibility
*Good command of English: ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
Command of languages:
good command of English
Client company profile:
Our client is one of the largest independent financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. They offer modern workplace with high-tech development environment with the latest hardware devices which available on the market, and wide range of technology sources.
What we offer:
*Competitive salary and benefit packages
* Professional development opportunities
* Access to cutting edge solutions, newest technologies, like Blockchain
* Work- life balance
* 100 % remote work during the pandemic, after pandemic 2 days onsite work in our client's Budapest office is required, 3 days remote from anywhere.
* For candidates living outside of Hungary: 100% remote work
* Relocation package for those candidates wo wants to relacote to Hungary, but relocation is not required.* Our client provides candidates with a well-equipped, nice apartment for their stay (3-6 month) in Budapest.
* Relocation package for those candidates wo wants to relacote to Hungary, but relocation is not required.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.