Front End engineer
Your new company
When you join to our Partner you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—they welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. Our Partner is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and they are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Your new role
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end features for our Partner's Sales Consultants through developing their applications and APIs.Together with Lead Software Engineers and Engineering Managers, you will be developing first-class software solutions, both on the front-end side using React and TypeScript, as well as on the back-end side, evolving our Partner's ecosystem based on a serverless architecture.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline (or equivalent).
- Robust design and development skills in React.
- Very good design pattern knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Experience teaching and mentoring other engineers in new technologies.
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, and SOLID principles.
For this role it would be nice if you have:
- Experience working with CSS or SCSS.
- Experience working with web services and REST API development.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with Electron.
- Experience working with MobX.
- Experience working with GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- AWS developer and/or architect certifications Mindset and interpersonal skills.
- You have good communication skills in English – not just spoken but also written.
- You are a team player – who is part of a successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and admins.
- You love to work in multi-cultural environments.
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.