Pozíció leírása / Job description
Are you looking forward to starting your career in an office environment while using both your French and English language skills? Or are you an already experienced service desk analyst looking for the next step in your career?
Our multinational partner in the IT services sector might just be looking for you! Keep reading to find out more :)
- Providing 1st line technical support to customers – taking inquiries by phone and email
- Dealing with problems for hardware, such as servers, computers and printers, and software programs
- Asking questions about the problem and explaining possible solutions
- Dealing with common or basic technical issues such as resetting passwords
- Using automated diagnostic programs to solve network problems
- Using helpdesk software to log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions
- Passing calls to a team of 2nd line support analysts if the problem is more complex
- Receive and record client inquiries and process relevant paperwork/systems
Elvárások / Requirements
- Advanced French and English language skills
- Confident user of MSOffice
- Openness to work in shifts
- Customer-oriented mindset and communication
- Customer service experience is an advantage
Don't worry if you don't have any experience in this field, thorough training will prepare you for everything!
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
Your work will be rewarded by a competitive salary, language allowance, health insrinsuranceance and a wide range of training opportunities.
It is also possible to work completely from home, although the office is well equipped and has a great athmoshere.