Our client is Contemporary Amperex Technology LTD (CATL) is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
It will be one exciting job to setup and lead sourcing team for the new Gigafactroy located in Hungary Debrecen.
The Factory sourcing manager will take following assignments:
1. Lead to setup sourcing team and manage sourcing team for new Gigafactory located in Hungary.
2. Lead to create material localization roadmap and realize the most cost-effective options to ensure competitive cost globally.
3. Develop strong stakeholder support and ensure close cooperation with other factories and headquarter on sourcing system, category sourcing on indirect material (power and gas energy, facility, equipment and other MRO（maintaince, repair, operation）-maintenance, repair and operating), and direct material (cell material, mechanical module, electrical and electronics parts).
4. Lead to execute sourcing strategy and accomplish material localization project assigned by headquarter; act as the lead point of contact to sourcing team at headquarter.
5. Maintain day-to-day relationships with local suppliers.
6. Issue RFx for local sourcing; negotiate, evaluate and issue PO’s.
1. Have at least 3 years’ experience in managing global sourcing team and minimum 8 years’ experience in global souring; Have global experience is a plus especially working in Europe or North American region.
2. Must be willing to relocate globally; at least start working at CATL headquarter location, NingDe City, FuJian province, China, during the period of 3-6months for taking training and then relocate to work in Hungary for 2-3 years.
3. Have MS or BS in engineering or business management. MBA is a plus.
4. Can speak fluent English; Fluent in Hungarian is a plus. European citizen is a plus.
5. Have experience in Li-battery, Hi-tech company or automotive industry is preferred.
6. Have excellent analytical and judgement skills and must have skills of strategic sourcing, opportunity analyses and contract negotiations.
7. Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
8. Have demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement.
9. Have ability to work independently on multiply tasks and projects with various stakeholders.
10. Great team player with open-minded and self-starter with the ability to adapt, problem solving and training team.
What we offer:
1. Working with THE number one battery innovator and manufacturer on the world. We offer you a huge platform for creating value.
2. A corporate culture characterized by dynamic environment and short decision-making processes
3. Personal development opportunities, a lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
4. Competitive salary.
If you interested in this job please apply for and send your CV.