Your new company
They are leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a DevOps Engineer of the team, you will have the opportunity to build and fine-tune data intensive applications unleashing the potential of connected cars/infrastructure. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
Your new role
- Optimize the product release process (CI/CD pipeline)
- Design, create and maintain IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) playbooks, deployments.
- Configure, scale and set up load balancing of various open source services (Kafka, MQ Brokers, API Gateway, Kubernetes, Prometheus, etc.)
- Design high availability and fault tolerance of the systems
- Actively use PaaS/IaaS products and opportunities
- Define and monitor network, routing, load balancing and security settings
- Establish fault-tolerant release process, handling possible rollbacks
- Monitor service components
- Support product development by monitoring and maintaining the company’s on-premise tests, dev systems and installing test systems of a specific version
- Design and manage, archiving and log rotation strategie
- Design, create and monitor the network and firewall for the containerized components and the entire product
- Monitor the efficient operation of the product and components, channel the findings back to the developers
- Create documentation and cooperate with the development team
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Relevant experience with Linux based systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix, etc.)
- Experiences with commonly used scripting languages and data exchange formats (ie.: Bash, Python, JSON, YML)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and higher level protocols related to Web technologies (HTTP, DNS)
- xperience with AWS services like EC2, S3
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
What gives you further advantage:
- Experience with automations tools (eg: Ansible)
- Familiarity with build systems (Maven, Gradle, etc.)
What you'll get in return
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.