Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is one of the market’s major, full-service providers in the defence sector. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Their group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces. This is the first unique factory to be built in Europe in Zalaegerszeg using visionary AI technology and which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces. They developed the LYNX. It is the new generation of vehicles.
- Conception, holistic coordination as well as implementation of technical and product-relevant data flows on a national and international level.
- Analysis, visualization and optimization of data streams
- Performing data transfer pre-requests and compliance checks for all managed data transfers
- Testing and approval of data transfer processes and systems
- Work closely with development, project management, and configuration management teams and the export control department
Elvárások / Requirements
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist or a degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
- At least two years of professional experience in product lifecycle management desirable
- Experience with Teamcenter or other PDM systems
- Experience with databases, data export and data protection regulations
- Very good knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Good analytical skills and a precise way of working
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security