Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is working with data: data engineering, data science, and visualization. You will work with a team of talented and agile people. You’ll like it here if you are ready to learn new technologies, implement new solutions, and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.
As a Data Engineer you will bring business value for our clients through end to end development, optimization and operation of automated reporting, data lakes and related software platforms.
You will use the latest advances and technologies like Snowflake, Alteryx, Airflow etc.
What will You do:
- Build and maintain database/bigdata clusters;
- Build dashboards for infrastructure management and reporting;
- Design and deploy infrastructure management strategies to meet uptime and monitoring SLA’s;
- Deploy code release in QA and PROD;
- Participate in building unit/performance/integration tests working with database developers;
- Participate in database SQL optimization plan;
- Deploy configuration and automation tools to remove manual steps in deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across all environments.
Elvárások / Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering field;
- Solid background in Python and SQL;
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience building data solutions using big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka;
- Hands-on experience with requirements analysis, design, coding and testing patterns;
- Has experience in engineering (commercial and open-source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures;
- Experience working with cloud computing environments;
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- competitive salary package
- work with Fortune 500 client
- supportive team and fascinating office
- Exciting projects
- Internal training opportunities