Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our Partner is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. We are looking for a Data Engineer colleague to be part of their team.
- Understand business needs and challenges around big data integration, data engineering, and data operations to build end-to-end data pipelines.
- Assemble large, complex data sets, developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, and data warehouse solutions to meet functional / non-functional requirements.
- Orchestrate, Automate and maintain, and testing of Data Pipelines. Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data collection and data flow.
- Development of data tools for exploration and monitoring that support downstream teams to build data products.
- Work with value centers and business partners, to assist with data-related technical issues and support the end-to-end production operations of data pipelines.
Elvárások / Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher within Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience working with structured and unstructured big data sets.
- Strong experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts, Data model, and big data lake environment(s)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL Databases, and Azure Synapse (SQL DW).
- Proven experience in data analysis and writing data processing rules for ETL/ELT/ process in a warehouse environment
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment and work towards common objectives.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Home office work
- Even 100% remote work opportunity
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- School start support