Cross border merchant acquiring senior consultant
searched by OTP Group
Our strategy changed. We are digitalizing, thinking of cross borders, creating our future and searching for new & dynamic solutions. Our robust & dynamic payment excellence team works day over day to fit expectations of our existing and new clients, to support their core strategy and as Business Partner to help to reach their business goals. We believe that we are the ONE.
- New multinational and regional clients (merchants) acquisitions and negotiations in and out of the OTP Group countries.
- Indicative cross-border offers generated to potential acquiring merchants by the candidate.
- E2E contract management with the potential merchants within OTP Group countries.
- Real consulting rules to optimize the payment strategy (on full scale of payment platform) of potential merchants.
- Project management view with strong IT understanding.
- Strong cooperation with our FinTech companies.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to present to audiences large and small and including Bank Partners and Client decision-makers.
- Active relationships with peers within OTP Group and with acquired companies.
- Experience in cross border merchant acquisitions in CEE countries and/or in European Union and/or out of EU (Russia, Serbia, etc).
- Strong experience with technical, product (both issuing and acquiring side), and financial concepts is required. Must possess the ability to perform in depth analysis, explain complex system configurations, recommend viable solutions, and discuss integration to audiences with varying degrees of knowledge.
- Knowledge of the payments industry and information processing ecosystems is a must.
- Strong solution selling ability with preference on merchant acquiring and/or payments more generally.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both verbal and written), and executive presence; must be able to interface with our most senior client executives and skill in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service.
- Ability to provide analytical processes in researching and resolving issues.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a business or technical field with at least 5+ years’ experience in Merchant Services or a payments related field.
- Excellent organizer and fast moving capabilities.
- Self-assertive LinkedIn usage to build international network including own written posts and articles.
- Ability to travel to client engagements on a regular basis (after pandemic situation) in and out of OTP Group countries.
- Knowledge of common desktop applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Driving license.
- You can be part of the daily life of a stable, market-leading, internationally recognized group of companies.
- Exciting, challenging work at the only leading banking group in Central and Eastern Europe where strategic decisions are made in Budapest.
- You can take part in trainings and further trainings for your professional development, we personalize your individual development, because we pay attention to you.
- Independent, responsible work in young and dynamic team.
- Developing and innovative company background.
- Competitive remuneration package on Hungarian payroll.
- Home office.
- Laptop, Mobil, company car.
- 5-10 years experience
- English – fluent, negotiable
- Advantage (is a plus):
- German – fluent, negotiable
- Slavic language – fluent, negotiable
- Budapest, Hungary