Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Professional management and coordination of a 10-12 person Controlling organization.
- Provide support in professional and personal development of Cost Accounting
- Supervisors and their direct reports.
- Schedule tasks of monthly financial closuse, ensure compliance with US GAAP requirements and timely reporting to Corporate Finance.
- Continuous improvement of closing processes and coordination of financial process development related projects.
- Coordinate 12-month rolling plan schedule, communicate and conduct forecast processes with functional and business management.
- Early detection of risks and involvement in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 5-10 years experience in Controlling
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience (with 8-10 team members)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Hungarian is a must
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- 2 days home office, 3 days office presence,
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs, career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.