- Responsible for delivering normal Business Unit’s controlling tasks with full P&L responsibility (Revenue + Cost).
- Participation in forecasting and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) closings.
- CO Business Partner for the given unit(s).
- Profitability analysis in various dimensions, management decision support.
- Support the business and management with ad-hoc analyses, tasks.
- Participation in various internal and business unit related projects
- Work with leading financial and reporting systems: MS PowerBI, SAP, SQL.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of controlling.
- MSc or BSc preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Active minimum intermediate English knowledge.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel will be tested in the selection process).
- Experience with SAP, SQL or MS PowerBI is advantage.
- Accurate and proactive personality with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Business oriented approach. Openness for new technical solutions.
- Team-player but ability to work individually, taking responsibility over his/her work.