Our client Baker Hughes looks for a new colleague as
Control Systems Hardware Lead Design Engineer
Baker Hughes is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Control System Hardware Lead Design Engineer will be responsible of Control Panels hardware detailed design for Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors and process Plant for the Oil&Gas industry. He/She will be responsible for engineering activities relevant to hardware detail design either for Customer projects or standardization tasks and validation of the relevant solution. He/She will interact with a team of multiple disciplines engineers (control system, software, configuration & test, electrical, instrumentation, systems), manufacturing and materials management for job requirement and ensure on time delivery with highest Quality.
- Develop Control Panels hardware detailed design according to Customer technical specifications, internal design practices and applicable safety standards; issuing of project technical documentation (e.g. 3D UCS Construction Dwg by ProPanel, Wiring Diagram by ePlan, etc.) and Bill of Material specifications for both Standard Products and Customer projects;
- Managing and coordinating development activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release.
- Provides technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, preFATs and FATs.
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Supplier;
- Support new product introduction in the market;
- Implement activities from the conceptual design up to product/solution validation and release;
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments;
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues;
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Telecomm or Computer Science Engineering
- At least 5 additional years of experience in control system Hardware/software design in the Oil & Gas or Industrial Automation area for new installation and service.
- Experience on design with ePlan and ProPanel (wiring diagram, 3D construction drawing, etc.), design for manufacturing and testing experience. Working knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems);
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization and ability to influence and motivate others;
- Organization, planning and leadership skills. Capability of project outsourcing management and supplier management;
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian required. EU Work Permit;
- Familiarity with GE Oil&Gas products and applications would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company