Pozíció leírása / Job description
our partner is starting a green field investment in Hajdú-Bihar county and is looking for a CIVIL ENGINEER
- Participate in the joint review of construction drawings;
- Participate in the review of the construction organization design and special construction plan declared by the construction preparation unit; Audit the supervision outline and supervision implementation rules declared by the construction supervising units; Review the qualification and related information of suppliers;
- Coordinate with planning engineers to solve technical problems in construction in time, regularly patrol, inspect and evaluate the engineering quality, engineering material quality and supervision quality of supervision units of the projects under construction;
- Review the monthly progress plan and three-week rolling plan of the project prepared by the construction unit, assist the project manager to supervise and manage the construction site, and ensure that the progress of each stage of the project, and safe and civilized construction meet the relevant requirements;
- Review the change of engineering visa documents provided by subcontractor supplier and check the engineering quantity; Supervise and spot check the completeness, authenticity and accuracy of project process record documents and information.
- Participate in the acceptance of concealed works and special equipment of the project, cooperate with the supervision company to participate in the acceptance of important processes, important parts and the completion of the project, and lead and organize relevant departments of the company to deliver and accept the project;
- Assist superior leader to investigate and deal with project quality and safety accidents
- Complete other work arranged by superior.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in civil engineering and engineering management.
- Proficiency in Hungarian and English.
- Proficient in operating windows office, CAD and other software.
- At least 3 years of relevant project management experience, understand national laws and policies on project management, be familiar with construction drawing review, have professional knowledge in industrial construction, quality management, cost control, etc.,
- Require excellent organization and coordination ability, analysis and problem solving ability, strong sense of responsibility and outstanding site construction management ability.
- Professional dedication, good professional ethics, strong sense of responsibility, good communication, coordination skills and teamwork spirit.
- Cheerful and enthusiastic, pioneering and innovative, professional and rigorous, steady and pragmatic, with hard-working conduct.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- working for the future
- competitive base salary
- personal and professional developing opportunities