Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Responsibility for keeping the Company's books.
- Supervision over the process of closing accounting periods.
- Responsibility for financial and tax reporting: preparation of financial statements, Central Statistical Office, Tax Office, banks or other entities.
- Preparation of tax returns and tax documentation.
- Cooperation with external entities (audit, tax office, banks).
- Calculation and accounting of reserves and write-offs.
- Control of documents and accounting, periodic analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
- Payroll calculation.
- Good knowledge of fixed assets management and stocks management
- Ensuring proper fix assets management including accounting activities when needed.
- Supervision over the settlement of the Inventory.
- Coaching the business leaders on specify finance and accountant regulation to ensure proper processes in place.
- Ensuring the proper internal policies and processes in Hungary.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Registered chartered chief accountant qualification
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years (as Chief Accountant or Senior Accountant with same responsibilities)
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- English very good in Verbal and written
- Very good, practical knowledge of MS Office power point, Excel and Word
- Practical knowledge in accounting and taxes, knowledge and understanding of its principles,
- Very good communication skills and team player
- Work experience in Navision will be added value
- Proactive approach, goal oriented
- Project & Change management experience will be added value
- Self reliance
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- 20th district
- small and friendly team
- long-term opportunity