Senior Consultant – Energy
Your new company
Our partner, who a professional services firm, providing Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, Tax services, is looking for a Senior Consultant in Business Transformation - Energy Sector!
Your new position
As a Senior Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
• Actively participate in energy efficiency projects of our customers under close supervision of project manager.
• Review and understand market related trends, energy related regulation changes and understand consequences and implication of the changes for large companies.
• Preparation of preliminary calculations of energy savings of the potential projects, client proposals.
• Preparation of decision-making materials for the client.
• Provide project management support.
• Perform project delivery tasks related to corporate & functional strategy development, long term sustainability strategies and improvement of business operation & processes independently under close supervision of project manager.
• Design results in structured format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, process modelling tools)
What you need for the success
To fill this position you need at 3 years work experience in project environment primarily related to the Power & Utilities industry, or energy efficiency. MSc Degree in the field of Engineering (most preferable Energy Engineer) or Economics. Outstanding communication & presentation skills in Hungarian and English.
What to expect from our partner
• Team of young, talented professionals
• Excellent career opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Central Budapest office location
What you need to do now.
If you find the opportunity interesting, click on the 'apply' button and send us your updated CV.