- As part of the Data Management, Reporting and Application Development team, you will develop data models in the company BI landscape for the entire Company Group,
- Develop successful and robust process chains and queries in SAP BW in Hana,
- Collaborate closely with other developers in the team to efficiently transfer data from the sources into their reporting systems (SAP SAC, AFO, QlikView, BO) through ETL/ELT processes,
- Help with solution designs with your technical knowledge and your experience of how to implement requirements efficiently.
- At least secondary education (IT field),
- Certifications in SAP BW, Hana,
- Professional communication in English (and basic in German).
At least 2 years of experience
- in project or sub-project management of SAP projects (preferably SAP BW, SAC, Hana),
- in the development of SQL, Calculation Views, Composite Provider, Open ODS Views and ADSO etc.,
- in APAB, SQLScript, SQL, LSA++ and similar,
- with SAP/BPC user and rights management,
- in MS Azure (SQL), or similar.
What their offer to you:
- The love of animals is the company DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring it to work with you,
- Unique corporate culture – with them you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because they love what they do,
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times,
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with them you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working,
- Interesting tasks, access to new technologies, to develop knowledge.
Duty time: Flexible working hours - based on agreement with the Management.
Place of work: Budapest, District 9. (near Népliget)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV!