Our partner working as automotive subcontractor located in Hungary wants to extend its wings to Romania bí building new market for them.
The Norwegian company is not only a production company, they also provide R&D services. They are a fully integrated company, in 40 countries with 35.000 employees.
Key Account Manager Romania - Contractor
Your main responsibilities:
- Act as the primary agent of change in support of restructuring and organizational developments
- Managing the sales process for customers from quotation through negotiation to closing profitable sales deals
- Delivering sales, gross margin, and customer contribution for the sales territory
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and stakeholders which create value and build transformational long-term partnerships
- Continually seeking and developing opportunities for the introduction of new products and services to customers
- Proactively support assigned key customer in all efforts by applying technical knowledge with proper commercial awareness.
- Deliver outstanding customer relationship management to generate customer loyalty and lock in business where appropriate. Ensure that effective customer follow-up is completed.
- Customer complaints to be resolved and closed out in as minimal time as possible
- Work closely with assigned Technical Sales Engineer to enhance product offering
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare FCs regularly and assure fulfillment of the forecasts
- Doing the job as a contractor
What makes you exceptional for this job?
- Proven experience as business developer / key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or engineering
- Fluent Romanian and English knowledge
- MS Office & Salesforce knowledge
- Knowledge of the Aluminum Industry is a plus