Ehhez hasonló állások
Assistant HR Manager (4506)
A multi award winning luxury hotel in Budapest is looking for an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
Főbb feladatok, munkák:
· Supports the Director of HR in preparing the HR budget and forecast including all payroll related elements.
· Creates reports, analyses and monitors the actual-budget-forecast data by using Excel files.
· Cooperates with the Finance department in all payroll-related matters.
· Cooperates very closely with all department heads.
· Maintains the process of payroll accountancy with the outsourced company.
· Administration on any newcomers, expatriots, tracking any probation chat, preparing and tracking definite/indefinite employment contracts.
· Administration of leavers.
· Participates in end-to end recruitment processes.
· Deputizes and represents the Director of HR in her absence in all aspects relating to the HR department.
· Participates in other tasks and activities of the HR department.
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
· 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
· Good command of English both in written and spoken
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Communicative and open-minded attitude
· Ability to work independently and in team
· Being punctual, reliable, quick and proactive in daily work
· Experience in hotel sector is an advantage
· Competitive salary
· Free meals in the staff restaurant
· Discounts throughout Corinthia Hotels
· Opportunity to learn and develop