Pozíció leírása / Job description
Would you like to use your language skills daily? Do you thrive to work in a multinational environment? If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the world's leading energy companies involved in every aspect of the energy system. Join their team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
- You will be responsible for assessing the cost movements of the German refineries, for maintaining and updating the fuel related accounts and also for the valuation of provisions.
- Manage day-to-day approval processes.
- Maintain and guide accounting controls.
- Establish accounting assignments to generate various financial reports to the high level management.
- Actively support audit processes.
- Look for opportunities to drive process improvements.
- Carry out month-end closing processes in a timely and accurate manner for complex accounting areas.
Elvárások / Requirements
- University/College degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 3 years of relevant GL accounting experience in an international business environment.
- Confident level of English.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication, presentation and cooperation skills to ensure we exceed expectations.
What we see as a plus:
- German language knowledge, you will have the opportunity to use and develop passive knowledge too.
- Having experience in SAP
- Inventory valuation experience
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued.
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks.
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment.
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path.
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements.
- Life & health insurance, medical care package.
- Company laptop.
- Phone for private usage.
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement.