Android developer - Holland
For our team of developers, we are looking for an
who has a passion for designing and building mobile applications.
Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative cutting-edge mobile applications that give our customers a head start in the new digital world?
- You will be part of a team that develops challenging mobile applications, translating customer requirements into concrete solutions. You are involved in the formulation and elaboration of technical design and development, followed by implementation. This is where you really bring your code addiction to life.
- You are aware of the latest developments in the field of mobile technology and find it exciting to share this knowledge with your colleagues. You’re able develop high-quality solutions that meet the high standards our customers have come to expect and think in terms of solutions. You are a team player with good social and communication skills. You are flexible and welcome unexpected changes.
- Graduate level education with an affinity for software development
- Good communication and listening skills
- Skills to organize your own work
- A good command of Dutch and English oral and written
- A technical degree
- A motivated, result-driven personality
- 3-8 years of experience as an Android developer
- Experience developing UI for multiple devices and screen sizes
- Knowledge of Android architecture components and support libraries
- Experience with Java 8 and/or Kotlin language features
- Experience with popular third party frameworks such as Dagger2, Butterknife, Glide, Retrofit, Parceler and RxJava
- Experience with Gradle build scripts and continuous integration (CI) tools
What we offer
A diverse position with a lot of growth opportunities within a dynamic organization. In addition to a good salary and excellent employment conditions, personal development and pleasure in your work are important values within our organization. You get the opportunity to use your expertise for customers such as Vodafone, KPN, SPS, ASML and Philips.
At Hightech ICT we work with multidisciplinary, self-managing Agile project teams. We do not believe in a controlled, hierarchical organizational structure. Instead, you’ll find that we maintain an informal working atmosphere that promotes collaboration and direct relationships between employees.