HSE coordinator (Reference number: KJ-1028)Man at Work Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.11.01.
HSE coordinator (Reference number: KJ-1028)
- Organize and co-ordinate the health, safety, environmental protection and fire safety (HSE) activity of the company in line with all legislations, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 standards and corporate requirements
- Establish, maintain and improve the HSE management system of the organisation
- Ensure that the HSE aspects are integrated into the highest level of the decision making.
- Prepare, provide and evaluate HSE training programs for employees to ensure persons responsible fully understand the procedures involved.
- Initiate, and lead projects to improve the HSE status of the company. Ensure that HSE aspects are integrated into all project implemented at the company.
- Define annual HSE targets and objectives with the plant management team, plant safety committee and regional HSE manager
- Tracking and reporting the HSE performance of the organisation (audit results, performance to objectives and targets, etc)
- Fulfils required reporting in line with the legal and corporate requirements
- Investigating incidents, near misses, illnesses, and emergency responses, and ensuring that corrective and preventive actions/controls are implemented;
- College / university degree in Engineering, Environmental Management, Safety, Industrial Hygiene or Relevant Disciplines
- Appropriate national safety qualification (medium level)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Good command of English both verbal and written (German language is an advantage)
- Familiar with MS office software
- Strong drive with a self-confident hands-on approach and ability to effect change
- Can communicate clearly with each level of the organisation
- Can deliver client focused, practical and creative solutions using own initiative with minimum oversight.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to successfully prioritize simultaneous activities and bring them to closure within time scale and budget.
- Familiar with communication techniques
- Positive and confident under pressure
If you are interested in the position, send your CV to the e-mail adress and do not forget to give us the registration number (KJ-1028). If you have any question, do not hesitate to call Kovács Judit HR consultant: 20/447-68-48.
Gyártás / Termelés
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|