For fulfilling the position
HRSD Coordinator UK
we are looking for colleagues
We are looking for our new colleague to join the HR Service Delivery team.
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in the UK and occasional travel to the UK may be required.
• Maintenance of Oracle HRMS.
• Payroll responsibilites.
• Personnel files maintenance.
• HR metrics and reports.
• Time and attendance administration.
• ASAT (Audit Self Assessment Tool) for HRSD UK.
• General HR administrative support (contract preparation, work certificates, confirmation letters, etc.).
• Other HR related ad-hoc tasks.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• Additional European language would be a benefit but not a requirement.
• Good Microsoft Office skills and a willingness to learn new IT tools (e.g. Oracle HRMS).
• HR and/or payroll experience would be a benefit but not a must, on-the-job training will be provided.
• Clear criminal records are required, request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.