HR SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
This role is part of a developing HR Shared Service Centre team which provides HR Support to the UK.
As HR Support Supervisor your role will be:
- Coordinating daily work and job split within HR Support Team ensuring that Service Level Agreement is met
- Setting clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensuring functional training is in place
- Managing the performance of the team and the Performance Management Appraisals within the managed functional area
- Motivating colleagues with continuous feedback and coaching in order to reach business and personal objectives
- Ensuring high level response to queries made by employees or by HR Business Partners in country
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting and statistics for various parties (e.g. Finance, Payroll, Headcount report, training reports, group reports etc.)
- Coordinating payroll administration input with country payroll to ensure data is consistent
- Maintaining relationship with country point of contact to ensure alignment with country and country business
- Contributes to the design and implementation of the HR Support processes
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Have college or university degree in field of Human Resources or relevant area
- 5-8 years' experience gained in a multinational environment in the field of HR
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience is expected
- Speak English at advanced level (verbal, written)
- Have knowledge of all Microsoft office packages, especially in Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Customer orientation
- Logical thinking and proactive problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Have experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- Our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now by clicking on the Apply button!