Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for you if you speak fluent Spanish and meet the below requirements.
Our client is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be.
- Maintain HR related data, files and records in the area of Organisational Management,
- Performance Management & Compensation
- Provide support for Training Administration for colleagues in English and Spanish speaking countries
- Act as data coordinator for Global Mobility cases for Company's Affiliates worldwide
- Act as point of contact for various queries by Global HR
- College or university degree
- 0 -3 years of experience in administrative role or SSC
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- We are also looking for application of fresh graduates
- Good command of Microsoft Office, SAP is not a must but preferred
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage multi-tasks and handle complex cases
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to details\accuracy in record keeping
- International work environment
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
Apply directly to Reka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.