Welcome to Crossover
City General Manager
Are you interested in becoming the chief executive for your city to further accelerate the growth of an international company that fundamentally believes that we are creating the future of work? Are you a natural leader in your city with deep connections in various industries? Are you metrics and process oriented? If so, this role is for you.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Traditional brick and mortar offices will soon become historical artifacts. Teams from every corner of the world will build the global workforce of the future. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent - and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote workers. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
As Crossover’s City GM, you will be responsible for driving exceptional growth and making Crossover the premier ‘company of choice’ to work for within your city. This growth will be measured in the total number of Crossover Partners we add in your city - with an additional 100 in your city as the minimum bar for 2018. To accomplish this growth - you will need to establish a physical coworking location for Crossover and establish it as the ‘go to’ spot for the local tech community, become very active in local meetups, be very visible through the local press and nurture local recommendations from our current Crossover Partner community in your city. You will be working closely with our local Brand Ambassadors, current Partners, local recruiters and the global executive Crossover teams.
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute step-function growth of our Crossover Partners located in your city - adding at least 100 in 2018
- Work with existing co-working locations in your city to open a Crossover-branded location and establish it as the leading location for top talent
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns via social media, blogs and other medium
- Become very visible in the community via speaking engagements and press interviews on the ‘future of work’
- Drive the growth of our community of our most senior technical roles by hosting massive hiring tournaments
- Partner with local recruiting agencies, academic institutions, local job boards and thought leaders to expand Crossover to the best and brightest talent
- Manage local regulatory concerns and local politics
- Develop a community and culture of Crossover talent - from career coaching, training activities and job success
Required Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of previous city or country GM experience with demonstrated metrics on growth
- Experience and connections in Enterprise Software / Technology industry
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get-things-done” attitude
- People magnet - with stellar interpersonal and networking skills
- Deep understanding of the local talent market and demonstrated credibility within various communities today
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness
Total compensation: $60,000 USD per year ($30/hr for a 40hr/week)
Location: You must live in Kiev, Budapest, Istanbul or Buenos Aires (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági menedzser, Gazdasági szakember, Gazdasági tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű, Szabadúszó/ Vállalkozó|