Our Partner is a leading telecommunication operator in the CEE region providing a full range of Internet/data services, infrastructure and wholesale voice services to corporate customers is now looking for a
Human Resources & Office Operations Manager
to join their dynamic team.
The new colleague's responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and managing all HR related policies, procedures and programs
- Managing daily HR operations including recruitment, training, performance management, payroll administration, coaching
- Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, such as facility&fleet management, office layout, supplying office equipments
- Working closely with central HR & Administrative team and providing routine reports
- at least BA in Economics, Law or Social Science (MA in HR is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of HR and administrative affairs experience, of which the majority should be spent as HR generalist
- Strong knowledge of Hungarian Labor Laws and regulations (Austrian one would be also preferred)
- Good knowledge of office administration
- Readiness to international travels
- Formal business language is English is a must, German knowledge is an asset
The company will provide an outstanding compensation package and complex area of responsibilities.
Work location is Budaörs.