HR Advisor (Polish / Slovak)HAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Your new company
Our partner, who is a leading energy technology company currently seeking an HR Advisor into their People Operations team to support their employees in Poland and Slovakia
with Polish / Slovak language knowledge OR with experience in supporting these countries’ employees.
Your main tasks will be:
- Execution of HR documents / systems / policies / processes
- Be the first point of contact for all lifecycle HR issues
- Ensure the correct documentation is created and employee record managed appropriately
- Provide response across many disciplines of HR
- Communicate and share processes and policies to employees
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English and Polish / Slovak knowledge
- Experience in HR administration (1-3 years)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Problem-solving ability and strong communication skills
- Be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Colorful and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Language courses and trainings
- Long term professional development and a supportive leadership
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Refer a friend – if feels good to recommend a friend, and it’s even better when you get rewarded for it. You can do both with Hays. If you know someone with the right
skills, tell us about them. When we find them a new job, you’ll be rewarded with a Restaurant voucher for two at Bock Bistro in downtown Budapest!