Your new company
HR Administrator position with English language knowledge is open at our multinational partner, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in Budapest downtown.
Your new role
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for accurately manage the employee data in the ERP system and make sure that all the data are accurate and in line with the given SLAs. You will support recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding administration processes, handling payroll-related queries of the customer and handling reward and retire related administration. You will prepare and change employee documents (e.g. contract) and run ad hoc HR related reports.
What you'll need to succeed
If you have at least half year experience in administration and you speak English fluently, you are the right candidate for the role. Reliability, strong attention to details and precise work habit are also desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues
- Easy to access location and modern office building
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance, medical benefits
- Language courses
- Team events and Company events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.