Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles SA (CAF)
We pursue global leadership in the manufacture and supply of high-tech, exceptionally reliable rolling stock. Our products can be tailored to suit the specific requirements of each customer, providing safety, comfort and satisfaction to millions of users throughout the world.
HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – BUDAPEST
Job Summary: The HR Administrative Assistant provides general support of HR functions to employees and managers. Maintaining a strict level of confidentiality concerning all employee data and problems, this position assist HR Manager and department with all relevant administrative duties.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries,
- Day to day HR Administration duties; creating and maintaining employee records and dealing with employee requests,
- Assisting HR functions including recruitment activities- staffing, hiring, training, development, coaching, incentives, and disciplinary procedures,
- Conduct reference and application screening for potential new hires,
- Maintain accurate data in HR Database, and to ensure employee documents are complete, up to date, accurate and complies with legislation,
- Assisting with any other employee on-boarding activities as needed,
- Assisting Payroll activities,
- Maintain organizational chart,
- Assisting in ad hoc, strategic HR projects and other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in HR or business related field,
- 2-5 years previous experience in Human Resources Administrative duties,
- Knowledge of all aspect of HR processes,
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills both verbal and written skills,
- Ability to listen to employee concerns and have exceptional analytical problem-solving,
- To enjoy working with people, in international - multicultural environment,
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information,
- Initiative, creativity and ability to work accurately with attention to details,
- Confidence to put forward ideas for new initiatives,
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills,
- Native Hungarian and fluent English language skills, both verbal and written,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Please send your CV and cover letter, stating your possible starting date and salary request via the email address below.