Healthcare Key Account Manager
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.06.21.
Our client is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliences. We are looking for a Medical Key Account Manager for their completely new healthcare branch into a new position.
The job holder's mission is to identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the company's growth in the Healthcare device market.
- Build relationships with customers, Distributors, End-Users, and OEM partners in Hungary
- New product introduction, find and build up business opportunities
- Take part in healthcare exhibitions in Europe and Hungary
- Develop and manage pipeline of medical devices and report to management
- Design and execution of the go to market strategy
- Collaborates with sales forces of European subsidiaries on sales and marketing strategy
- Gather and report market intelligence i.e. industry/customer specific needs, market trends, competitor intelligence, medical regulations
- Establish Key Opinion Leader management plan and execution
- Work closely with R&D team as well as Product Management to support customer needs through product innovation and development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Engineering
- Good command of English AND Hungarian
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare market
- Excellent network in this industry and connections with key decision makers
- Managing skill of project forecasting from a customers’ perspective
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills to address many internal and external stakeholders
- Highly focused on business targets
- Team worker, self-driven and self-motivated attitude