Health, Safety, Environmental Manager
Manage and continuously improve the site’s systems and activities regarding health, safety and environmental protection to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and to reach the organization’s goals in incident free operation and environmental impact minimization.
Essential duties and responsibilities
To reach and sustain zero HSE incident level within an industrial environment.
To maintain full regulatory compliance in a very comprehensive, stringent and changeable legislation environment.
Ensure HSE regulatory compliance:
- Follow up all applicable national health, safety and environmental legislative requirements and implement necessary actions for compliance.
- Operate the site in a safe and responsible manner, ensuring health, safety and environmental protection is the key priority in all site activities.
- Harmonize, oversee and manage the duties and tasks related to health, safety and environmental management within the site.
- Fulfil the legal duties of environmental representative of the site
Provide strategic guidance and decision making in maintaining and improvement of HSE management systems:
- Provide continuous improvement by leading the development, implementation and maintenance of health, safety & environmental programs, systems and procedures.
- Ensure the utilization and improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Fulfill the duties of EMS and OHSAS leader and representative of the management on these areas
Lead the organization to fulfill HSE requirements and reach goals:
- Ensure that all level of employees and other site users are fully aware of their health and safety and environmental responsibilities.
- Develop training programs and organize HSE trainings as required.
- Design and lead internal HSE audits
- Lead risk assessments and incident investigations.
Ensure that HSE related activities are performed as required:
- Determine and organize health, safety and environmental monitoring, record keeping and report writing.
- Maintain HSE action plans and follow up status of execution.
- Organize and lead central HSE committee meetings.
- Ensure PPE availability for all required tasks.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or directed
- Prepare authority reporting regarding EU ETS requirements with close co-operation to the finance and operational departments.
- (Prepare required reports to the national energy authority)
- Administer EU ETS account transactions
Formulate strategies and implement programs to increase employee HSE awareness:
- Implement HSE awareness programs.
- Lead by example.
- Maintain and improve NearMiss reporting system
Ensure corporate HSE policy compliance:
- Follow up corporate policy requirements and implement into local systems.
- Keep contact with corporate HSE team members.
- Manage local implementation of corporate HSE programs.
- Organize and maintain incident and NearMiss reporting per corporate requirements.
- Implement applicable best management practices
Education and experience requirements
- Technical university or college degree - Master in Engineering, Safety
- OHSMS or EMS auditor
- Good understanding of industrial processes and equipments as might normally be acquired through technical engineer education, followed by several years of industrial experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of managing health and safety in a chemical/ industrial/ manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of national health, safety and environmental laws, regulations and requirements.
- Good understanding of industrial IT systems and processes with the ability of adequately addressing IT related problems and challenges.
- Fluent English, another language also preferable
- Requirement to be able to access all areas of the site Teamwork
- Results oriented thinking with solid leadership skills
- Planning and coordinating with effective control to reach the goals
- Good skills in communication and motivating others
- Skill in conducting audits and define corrective actions
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and influence decisions and behaviors in the organization
- Ability to dealing with time pressure
- Ability to be resilient and innovative
- Ability to work with and improve complex systems
- Ability to conduct training to groups or one – to one
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Gyártás / Termelés
Mérnök / Műszaki
Gyógyszeripar / Vegyipar
Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|