The holder of the job takes care of and acts a main point of contact for day to day matters for all services related to the nearshore part of operating systems deployment and operation, focusing on UNIX / LINUX platform for A&F customers.
The holder leads and coordinates up to 25 employees to meet corporate goals for productivity, quality and financial efficiency.
The holder focuses on accomplishment of assigned team objectives by effective resource management, planning and evaluating activities in the assigned area of operational responsibility.
Processes and service delivery
- Maintain relationships with counterparts and other stakeholders by effective communication.
- Operationally manage critical situations and solve common escalations to provide seamless operation and effective service to clients.
- Collect and provide feedback on contract terms and conditions compliance.
- Supports pre-sales activities, contract negotiations, customer visits, new customer onboarding, 2nd level support on 24/7 basis in the area of deployment and operation of Unix operating systems.
- Deliver services/solutions to clients in agreed quality and quantity structure according to agreed contracts (OLA, SLA,...) and KPI’s.
- Continuously improve processes and products/services in assigned area, plan improvements and implement improvements programs.
- Coordinate and control operations, processes, take-over and delivery of services according to standard/processes.
- Participates in on-call shifts in the “manager on duty” role.
Budgets and finances
- Provide inputs to financial and other business plans and effectively coordinate assigned resources to meet financial targets.
- Controls finance and efficiency management initiatives across the assigned organizational units and sub-units.
- Motivate and develop people in own team to be able to deliver better quality and maintain satisfaction of employees.
- Ensure all people-related regulatory topics (labour code, internal rules & guidelines) are met in the assigned team.
- Actively steer capacity of team resources and quality of employee performance results in coherence with customer contracts
People: lead organizational unit with up to 25 members, IT specialists
Processes: coordinate delivery of multiply OS services to multiple customers, under specific high-security requirements
Finances: control training and travel budgets up to Eur 700 k p.a., revenue up to Eur 750 k p.a.