As the leader of the team, its future growth and the development of your colleagues are in your hands. It’s up to you, how the future looks like.
- Plan and control yearly Budget of the Team
- Support strategic and operative goals of the organization
- Ensure the effective resource allocation in terms of knowledge, costs, time and individual needs
- Lead and coordinate the daily work of the team; delegate, control and supervise ongoing tasks, deadlines and projects
- Sets performance goals and evaluates to what extent they are achieved.
- Supports the individual development of the group members
- Ensure the well-being of the group: facilitates effective team work
- Proactively develops and implements measures to improve the services delivered by the team
- Leadership skills: At least 3 years of working experience in managing teams and/or professional managerial role
- Familiar with and able to work in a professional international environment.
- IT knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of ITILv3 processes
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Understanding of financial figures
- Strong customer orientation
- Solution and result focus
- Flexibility, proactivity and agility