Head of IT Project Management
Head of IT Project Management
Our International Health Care partner is looking for a Head of IT Project Management.
Pozíció azonosító: B38HOITPM
Kategória: Projekt menedzser
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - tárgyalási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of IT plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the company’s global business.
- Cultivate contacts with vendor requirement planners or developers — to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional area and to try to influence those developments in ways favorable to the company.
- Participate in outside professional activities to maintain knowledge on developments in the field.
- Execute projects according to ITIL standard policies.
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used within the industry.
- As the Head of Project Management, provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
- Drive organizational change taking full account of obstacles, opposition, and differing stakeholder priorities. The successful candidate will also be involved in the Change Advisory Board
- Acts as a champion for business process changes; act behind the scenes to craft solutions
- Number of direct reports: two
Key competencies of the candidate:
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment.
- Effective leadership of staff. Passion for client satisfaction.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is a must
- Experience in running a PM Office
- ITIL qualification and university education in an IT discipline
- Handle the successful implementation of projects as the organization moves from a Distributed IT organization to Central
- Outstanding record of project management success
- Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- Critical Thinking &Problem-Solving that Recognizes problems
- Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Works with senior IT management to resolve more complex problems.
- Demonstrates superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts; and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients
- Regularly makes decisions and takes independent action on matters directly affecting strategic goals.
- Guides staff and project managers in learning and applying useful decision making approaches.
- Partners with sponsors in understanding and creating opportunities and in making timely choices.
- Participates in strategy development.
- Experience with RIS/PACS is an advantage
- Modern & International working environment
- Continuous challenges
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive remuneration package
- Location: Budapest city center (requirement to travel internationally from time to time)
- Full time job 8 hours/ day, 40 hours /week