Growth Marketing Manager
Our partner is looking for
Growth Marketing ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
Gleanin is a referral marketing platform for the B2B trade show industry. We're a profitable investor backed company - UK based but work remotely with team members in the USA, Brazil and Bulgaria.
Our platform helps organisers of trade shows to achieve one of their most pressing and challenging requirements - finding, attracting and converting new attendees for their events year on year.
We serve an amazing industry which thrives on human beings' inherent desire to form and be part of like-minded communities. Our clients host large events which enable and facilitate these communities to come together face to face to learn, discover and network.
We launched our business in 2012, worked hard to ensure that our product delivered on our promises and provided real value to our customers. We now work with many of the world's largest organisers, and have been enjoying fast growth.
As Gleanin's first full time marketing hire, we need both your strategic and tactical expertise and experience to take us through the next phase of our growth. You will be our marketing hero - an integral member of our team, contributing to our overarching strategy and ensuring that from top to bottom, our marketing tactics support and deliver the growth we're looking for.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing and getting buy-in to the marketing plan and goals
- Mapping and delivering marketing goals and KPIs back to monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Lead generation with a focus on new business and expansion, lead nurture and account based marketing. Working closely with the Sales team to create and implement strategies using created content, via various email drip campaigns and marketing outreach.
- Content management. You'll be responsible for managing Gleanin's content marketing programme and will oversee the production and promotion of all content across multiple marketing channels (social, email, newsletter, events, PR, and website). You will be tasked with raising awareness of market issues and client ambitions related to positioning Gleanin as the principal solution. Content includes:
- Case-studies/customer success stories
- Product updates
- Best practice
- Events and hospitality. Overseeing Gleanin's global industry event calendar and hospitality strategy to nurture and engage prospects, customers as well as partners.
- Awards. Identify and submit Gleanin to targeted event technology focused awards programs.
- Website management. Includes SEO, maximising website for inbound lead generation and keeping it fresh and updated
- Sales enablement and Customer Success collateral. Content, copywriting, design and production
- Appointing and managing contractors/suppliers for writing, design, production etc.
The person we're looking for will:
- Have experience working with small businesses, implementing marketing 101 best practice and achieving results
- Love the challenge of working in a small business with limited budget but big ambitions
- Be as happy to strategise as to roll your sleeves up and execute
- Have experience working within a remote team and enjoy working independently
- Have 5+ years of experience in B2B growth and customer expansion marketing and account based marketing in particular
- Relevant qualifications to back up your extensive experience
- Have an analytical focus with experience using sales and marketing platforms
- Be skilled in crafting clear and compelling content as a writer and editor.
- Be organised, with high standards and a strong attention to detail.
- Have hands-on experience organising and coordinating industry events
- Have experience working with, and managing, a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Be a contributor with an open and respectful communication style - as happy to share your expertise as you are to learn
- Have the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have an inherent desire to always be measuring, monitoring and communicating what's not working as well as what is, and changing course when necessary
- Be located +/-4hrs GMT
- Worked in a Saas start-up/small business
- Blogging experience
What does Gleanin offer?
This role is for you if you want to be a key player in a stable, profitable and growing small business and love to make a real impact:
- £45k per annum
- A fully remote working organisation
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send in your CV with a covering email by Friday 29th November 2019. We'll let you know if we want to invite you to an informal video chat where we'll get to know each other better before moving onto a formal interview by Monday 2nd December 2019.