Dear Candidate! Our partner company in Bács-Kiskun County is looking for new colleague, who has several years of experience in automotive industry. Besides, who has minimum 3 years leader experience, and speaks not only English, but German, too.
Group maintenance engineer
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will support, guide and/or advise the designated plants’ maintenance teams in:
- Technical trouble shooting and problem solving, both in mechanics as PLC
- Implementing the group standards
- Driving continuous improvement
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will drive the technical process design where necessary and give management support to the local Maintenance Managers
- Engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years leader experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive industry
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory, French and other languages are a plus
- Readiness to travel minimum 50% of the time. (focus on Germany and Eastern-Europe)
- Comprehensive knowledge of PLC and control systems: TIA portal and step 7 (= the number one requirement)
- Hands-on mentality
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job by experienced colleagues
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation
- A chance to proof yourself in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A salary package in line with the market, including benefits
Place of regular employment:
- Bács-Kiskun county
If you are interested in our advertisement please upload your CV and click the apply button.
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015.
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.