Green Building ConsultantColliers International
Régió: Pest, Budapest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.10.03.
At Colliers, we encourage our people to do their best work every day, working alongside global experts to maximize every opportunity and lead the industry into the future. We cultivate leaders and empower them to think and act differently. Now, we are looking for
Green Building Consultant
This is an entry level position for someone interested in gaining practical experience in green building certification. Previous experiences is not as important as a desire to learn and ability to manage your time and solve problems independently.
You will be involved in the certification of commercial (primarily offices) buildings under the LEED and BREEAM rating systems for new construction, interior fit-out and existing buildings. Our projects are primarily located in Hungary, with a limited number of projects located across Europe and Africa.
The Green Building Consultant is responsible for working with clients to achieve their high performance design and sustainable project goals. This challenging and rewarding position includes technical consulting and calculations, interacting with design teams to ensure goals are being designed to meet the client’s needs, project management, verifying green code requirements are being met, and offering additional information/education to the project team related to sustainable approaches which could benefit the project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reviews and develops sustainability policies to deliver to the client
- Evaluates client options and conveys professional opinion to assist in client decisions
- Researches project sites to document LEED/BREEAM credits
- Coordinates with clients, design team members, and contractors to address sustainability requirements and objectives
- Calculates and documents LEED/BREEAM credits to submit for review
- Coordinates project work with team to complete deadlines on schedule
- Prepares/reviews project submittals to assure compliance with project specifications
- Creates presentations on the LEED/BREEAM process and/or credit requirements to educate clients and colleagues
- Performs site visits to monitor progress, verify implemented LEED/BREEAM measures, and ensure conformance to the owner’s expectations and building codes
When you apply to opportunities at Colliers, you may provide us with personal information such as your name, address and email address. For further information regarding how this information is collected, used and protected, please read the Hungarian legislation here: Link megjelenítése
An ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Fluent written/spoken English
- Working knowledge of written/spoken Hungarian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) software
- Interest in HVAC systems, loads, and controls
- Interest in standards, codes, and rating systems associated with sustainability and energy performance
- Interest in sustainable building practices
- Interest in LEED/BREEAM credit requirements
- Time-management and project management skills
- Judgement and decision-making skill
- Knowledge of AutoCad would be beneficial.
Építés / Ingatlan > Építési menedzser, Építési projekt menedzser, Építkezési szaktanácsadó
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem > Környezetvédelmi tanácsadó
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Szakközépiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|